FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Please come 10 minutes early to fill out the necessary forms and change into appropriate clothing (t-shirt, shorts, tank tops)
2. Bring the following:
- Extended Health Plan information if Direct Billing
- If ICBC: claim # and doctors note if given (should you have an old claim we will need prior approval before starting otherwise the private rate will apply)
3. Consent will be obtained prior to your first session. If you are under the age of 19 a parent/guardian MUST be present at the first session to provide written consent
We do not require a referral, however, if you have been given a specific protocol by a specialist please bring it to your first appointment
1. Initial: 45-60 minutes
2. Subsequent: 30-60 depending on treatment/exercises
Based on your initial assessment your therapist will discuss what is needed to get you back to where you want to be.
- We ask that you PLEASE give us 24 hours notice otherwise you will be charged $50 as the time was reserved for you.
- Late arrivals will still be seen for the remainder of the appointment time only.