FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare for my first appointment?
1. Please come 10 minutes early to fill out the necessary forms and change into appropriate clothing (t-shirt, shorts, tank tops)
2. Bring the following:
- Extended Health Plan information if Direct Billing
- If ICBC: claim # and doctors note if given (should you have an old claim we will need prior approval before starting otherwise the private rate will apply)
3. Consent will be obtained prior to your first session. If you are under the age of 19 a parent/guardian MUST be present at the first session to provide written consent
Do I need a doctor's referral?
We do not require a referral, however, if you have been given a specific protocol by a specialist please bring it to your first appointment
How long are the appointments?
1. Initial: 45-60 minutes
2. Subsequent: 30-60 depending on treatment/exercises
How many visits will I need?
Based on your initial assessment your therapist will discuss what is needed to get you back to where you want to be.
What is the cancellation/late policy?
- We ask that you PLEASE give us 24 hours notice otherwise you will be charged $50 as the time was reserved for you.
- Late arrivals will still be seen for the remainder of the appointment time only.
Can Station Physiotherapy help me?
CONTACT the clinic and let one of our physiotherapists listen to your concerns and guide you in the best direction.